Skip to content
- Hoof trims begin at $50 for equines up to standard horse size. Draft crosses are $75, full drafts are $100. Assuming reasonably good behavior.
- Hoof trims that take longer than 30 minutes will be charged at the hourly rate of $100 per hour, rounded up to the nearest 15 minutes.
- Hoof trims that require sedation due to behavioral issues are encouraged to seek out someone else.
- There is a $100 returned check fee.
- There is a $50 no-show fee if you are not present without notice when I arrive. This is due up front before work is done at a rescheduled appointment.